Wednesday, January 31, 2007

First Professional Haircut


These

These were the best that I could get. I really didn't want to post any picture of me on here (since this phase has been a bit unkind, but there it is, anyway).

Aenaon was a perfect subject in the barber's chair. All were quite impressed. Not one twitch or protest. I think he rather enjoyed it, and felt proud. I deftintely didn't want his hair that short, because I love his curls. I thought I expressed that to the hairdresser, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to allow a new style (it will always grow back). I think I could use a whole new style, myself, and though I had a few inches taken off, maybe I'll get a whole new look in the near future. He looks so grown-up with his new 'do, though.

Aenaon has matured so much that it's a shame I haven't recorded more of his progress. Perhaps I'll do so later.

Peace to all. Aenaon would love to see you soon. (He is constantly talking about all the people he knows!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home