A New Breed of Superheroes
Friday, October 27, 2006
Yesterday's Theme Song
He Wanted Raspberry Sorbet
to be sung to the tune of Prince's [she wore a]
Raspberry Beret
. (The kind you buy from Trader Joe's, etc...)
posted by Anthe at
2:18 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Anthe
Location:
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Play Time at the Mall
Since there have been too may missed chances to re...
Can't wait to post. There is so much I wish to re...
So Aenaon has begun to tell his first intentional ...
I had moo-cow for twenty-eight years, Aenaon has h...
Aenaon was eager to groove to Iggy Pop when he cam...
Just a quick note here. I just put Aenaon to bed,...
Post Mango Family Shots:
In all honesty Aenaon is no longer "the healthiest...
Aenaon now likes to sleep with the light on, and i...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home