I had moo-cow for twenty-eight years, Aenaon has him for two months, and now he's broken. First, he lost his tail. Then his neck was snapped, so he can no longer play the Farmer in the Dell and move his head. I cried like a baby. Poor moo-cow. My favorite and oldest toy. Gone to toy heaven, or to become real.
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Previous Posts
- Aenaon was eager to groove to Iggy Pop when he cam...
- Just a quick note here. I just put Aenaon to bed,...
- Post Mango Family Shots:
- In all honesty Aenaon is no longer "the healthiest...
- Aenaon now likes to sleep with the light on, and i...
- An example of Aenaon's stage developmentally:He wa...
- If I had a phone today I'd call people (starting w...
- Both Aenaon and Adara try to pull pictures off pag...
- This is Moo-Cow. Mom received him as a gift from ...
- Here's a picture of our musical camel from Egypt. ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home