This is Moo-Cow. Mom received him as a gift from her late godfather in 1978 (when she was two)- just like I am now! So moo-cow is VERY, VERY old (like my mom (!), but don't tell her I said that...). Moo-cow plays the song The Farmer in the Dell, and moves his head from side to side. Mom took such good care of him those 28 years, that she's a little uneasy when I play with him. She was one of those kids that kept the things she loved in top condition, and she could never understand it when other kids didn't. (She thinks I've done more damage (in a span of months) to some of her old belongings than she did in her whole lifetime. So she's a little on the paranoid side with me, but I know we all have our "things"...)
Well, Mom promised she would show you Moo-cow, so here he is. I'm still privileged enough to have moo-cow sit on my shelf, but you never know when that privilege will expire with mom (especially since I'm tempted to pummel him (as I am wont to do with most things...).
Well, Mom promised she would show you Moo-cow, so here he is. I'm still privileged enough to have moo-cow sit on my shelf, but you never know when that privilege will expire with mom (especially since I'm tempted to pummel him (as I am wont to do with most things...).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home