Forget that vocabulary list. I am missing at least two-hundred or more words, and, as I wrote earlier, Aeanon is using more and more words every day. Yesterday, when we were coming down the stairs in the morning he said, "buy dried mango Joe's" (which I found very amusing). Later, when we were in the basement, he was in the bathroom with me (and I rarely have him there with me), he leaned into the shower and said, "wash dog", which must come from him having watched me wash the dog (now probably a year ago)- which I don't even remember. But I did, indeed, give the dog a shower in the basement. Funny thing is, we haven't had the dog since December, but he still thinks of him when we see certain objects, etc. He's heard "yia yia"'s voice on the tapes she left, and I told him who she was. Another day I asked him if he ever saw yia yia in his dreams and he said "yes". When he can talk more I will ask him again, and get some more details just to see. I plan to ask him lots of questions about what he can remember as soon as he can talk more (womb, before womb, etc.) just to see what he consciously remembers and can speak of. I think that's fascinating.
So he knows words related to cleaning: wash, clean, sweep, broom, drier, etc. and all of the foods he likes to eat: bananas, pineapples, papaya, grape leaves, apples, (all the berries and fruits I can think of), squash, pumkin (pumpkin bread- one of his favorite treats, which he was also requesting earlier).
I feel so bad keeping him cooped up in the house. Too bad we don't have a yard, and too bad it's been raining so much.
Well, Aeanon will be up and dictating soon, so I'll write again later.
So he knows words related to cleaning: wash, clean, sweep, broom, drier, etc. and all of the foods he likes to eat: bananas, pineapples, papaya, grape leaves, apples, (all the berries and fruits I can think of), squash, pumkin (pumpkin bread- one of his favorite treats, which he was also requesting earlier).
I feel so bad keeping him cooped up in the house. Too bad we don't have a yard, and too bad it's been raining so much.
Well, Aeanon will be up and dictating soon, so I'll write again later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home