One thing mom said is great about me (one of the many, of course), is that I'm really generous- without any prompting whatsoever. Even though I'm prone to pummel my sister at times, I still offer her things to play with and eat before myself- and no one asks me to do it. It just seems like the right and natural thing to do (which makes mom happy).
Now that the weather is nice mom has been making sure to take us out as much as possible. At this stage in my life, the little "Neanderthal" stage (cf. Dr. Karp), mom has come to realize that I need lots of exercise and outdoor play. Almost like a pet dog, for example. If I don't get the necessary amount of exercise I am more apt to bounce off the walls (and to bounce my sister off the floor). I was hard at play yesterday (with mom) and she thinks I might have broken her nose. I was flipping myself over her, and at one unfortunate point I threw my head back (with all my force behind it) into mom's nose. There was a big CRUNCH! And that was the end of our play...
(It's still very sore and swollen...)
Now that the weather is nice mom has been making sure to take us out as much as possible. At this stage in my life, the little "Neanderthal" stage (cf. Dr. Karp), mom has come to realize that I need lots of exercise and outdoor play. Almost like a pet dog, for example. If I don't get the necessary amount of exercise I am more apt to bounce off the walls (and to bounce my sister off the floor). I was hard at play yesterday (with mom) and she thinks I might have broken her nose. I was flipping myself over her, and at one unfortunate point I threw my head back (with all my force behind it) into mom's nose. There was a big CRUNCH! And that was the end of our play...
(It's still very sore and swollen...)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home